Friday, May 1, 2009

Worst Week

Emotionally, this week has been fine. Good, even. Physically, it has been awful. It has rained all week, and my bones feel like they're on fire every day. My house STILL isn't clean, even though I've been trying, and I just want to sleep (especially after going to a midnight movie last night with Walter and some co-workers). Alas, there is too much to be done.

Tomorrow one of Walter's co-workers is having a party, and I am baking some themed sugar cookies later today. I am also making a recipe from Jessica Seinfeld's Deceptively Delicious. My sister gave me the book for Christmas last year, but I have yet to use it. From what I understand, there is some controversy surrounding the book, but I am not interested in that. I will blog the recipe in my food blog tonight and let you know the results.

No comments: