Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lackluster

I realize that I have little desire to keep this blog going anymore. I usually have to force myself to write entries. So, I will not be updating regularly anymore...just if there is something super housewifey and important that I want to share. Fear not, though. My food blog will still be updated once or twice a week, as usual. And I am not giving up on this blog. I am merely going to cease in writing boring entries about the laundry. If I make something fantastic or find a great deal somewhere, I'll post about it. Do not miss me much. :)

I started therapy today. I think it will be a good thing.

2 comments:

Sumi said...

What made you decide to start therapy?

Anonymous said...

Isn't blogging hard??? I hope you do well in therapy. I'm trying to get off my meds and so far so good!
xoxo