Saturday, March 14, 2009

Getting Better

Thursday's visit with my brother and his girlfriend was fantastic. They enjoyed my food (bacon-wrapped chicken, green beans, potatoes), and a good time was had by all. I am glad he is with someone who is so good to and for him.

Friday I went to the doctor about my panic attacks. She gave me the numbers of a couple of therapists. I called one, but she was out of the office. I will call her again on Monday.

Tomorrow I am going to dip some more cake balls if they haven't dried out too much. If they have, I will make those darned Rice Krispie treats! Either way, Walter will have something to take to the office. Of course, I may be lazy tomorrow and make them Monday instead. Either way works for us!

My house is nice and clean and fabulous right now. I am quite pleased with this. It was a disaster for far too long.

Next weekend, we are going to my father-in-law's 50th birthday party. We were told that we didn't have to bring anything, but I am considering baking a small cake (maybe a 6-inch) for him. If not, I will make some cookies or something of the sort--I cannot show up empty-handed!

No comments: