Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Amateur

Today, I did my weekly baking for Walter's office. I burned my stomach, dropped one batch of cookies on the floor, and one batch came out flat. Ugh. But most of them turned out okay and are ready to be sent to work tomorrow.

My house feels like a mess. Everyone keeps telling me that it is clean, but I feel like I have been falling dreadfully behind. My sister is coming over on Saturday, so I will be baking her a cake . I will also be covering it with homemade fondant, a first for me, so we shall see how things work out.

I just feel so...behind. Unprofessional. Ugh.

1 comment:

Alli said...

If I had a dollar for everytime I took something out of the oven and burnt myself, I would have 25 dollars. Instead I have 25 scars.

I hope you didn't burn yourself too bad